Duterte has no basis for filing cases against those he offends with diagrams

Comment by Jose Maria Sison
NDFP Chief Political Consultant
May 9, 2019

Duterte cannot file cases against the victims of his slander. He has merely used the long discredited method of guilt by association through mere innuendoes and trial by publicity in the absence of any evidence that is presentable to the appropriate court of law.

His matrices are worthless drawings and are pure bullshit. They do not amount to evidence against anyone except as evidence of Duterte’s mental derangement. I do not think that any foreign intelligence agency had to provide the drawings to him. Anyone with the mental capacity or deficiency of Duterte can make such drawings.

It is the victims of slander who should be filing cases in court against Duterte but he is still immune to prosecution while he is president, unless the Lower House has enough members to impeach him and the Senate has enough members to try and convict him.

If he steps down in 2022 or if before that he is ousted by the mass movement in connection with the withdrawal of military support from him, then he will be subject to prosecution and trial before the ICC for the mass murders that he has incited and enabled.

It is also under conditions that Duterte is no longer out of power the the victims of his slander and other crimes would have the opportunity to bring him to court. That’s why he is expected to rig the elections and establish a full-blown fascist dictatorship.

================================================================

Duterte ‘not interested’ in filing cases vs persons in diagrams

President Rodrigo Duterte says the diagrams come from the ‘intelligence community’ and that their source is ‘not a Filipino’
Pia Ranada
@piaranada
Published 12:00 AM, May 09, 2019
Updated 12:00 AM, May 09, 2019
https://www.rappler.com/newsbreak/inside-track/230203-cockroach-mayor-panty-duterte-speech-bohol-may-2019

SOURCE. President Rodrigo Duterte says he got his new diagrams from the ‘intelligence community.’ Malacañang file photo

MANILA, Philippines – President Rodrigo Duterte said he has no desire to pursue cases against people behind a supposed conspiracy to discredit him.

“I’m not interested to file cases,” Duterte said on Wednesday, May 8, in Bohol, during a campaign rally for his former cabinet secretary Leoncio Evasco Jr, who is running for governor in that province.

Earlier that day, Presidential Spokesperson Salvador Panelo raised the possibility that libel cases would be filed against people in the diagrams.

In his speech, Duterte again slammed the “Bikoy” videos as “black propaganda” and repeated that the Liberal Party and Magdalo Party are behind it.

Duterte was still vague about the source of the diagrams. He only said it came from the “intelligence community,” and that the source is “not a Filipino.”

Former government officials, journalists, and even athletes are named in the diagrams. Many have released statements vehemently denying their involvement in a conspiracy to produce and spread the “Bikoy” videos.

Malacañang denied the release of the diagrams were a form of crackdown on legitimate dissent. – Rappler.com

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*


This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.